MyQuery Builder: Code Builder on Vimeo.
MyQuery Builder's Code Builder works in conjunction with our SELECT and Utility Query Editors — or even your own pre-existing queries — to wrap your MySQL queries in PHP code. With the Code Builder, you can develop data-driven web applications with ease. In fact, MyQuery Builder was built using our own tools. How meta is that?
- The PHP Code Builder takes the queries you built in the SELECT Query Editor and the Utility Query
- Builder and wraps them in PHP code
- Customize the tool preferences for your coding environment and style
- Supports PHP's older MySQL extension (used in Dreamweaver) as well as the newer, preferred MySQLi extension
- Supports both MySQLi's procedural and object-oriented syntaxes
- Code Builder creates a wide variety of code for use in procedural scripts, functions, or classes
- Functions and class methods return specific values (e.g. a user name), a single record (e.g. a user record), a group of records (e.g. a group of users), or a boolean value (e.g. does a user exist?)
- Works in conjunction with your coding environment without all the overhead of inserting redundant code in every page
- Designed to work efficiently with your other web development tools of choice such as Coda, Dreamweaver, BBEdit, and TextMate to build powerful and fully-featured data-driven PHP applications
The video above shows how easy it is to use MyQuery Builder's PHP Code Builder to wrap your MySQL queries in app-ready PHP functions and class methods.